Monday, September 07, 2009

10 pm on a Monday night and I can't sleep. This is becoming a habit. At least I don't have to work tomorrow. I just have to do all the things I put off for the past 3 days...

It's nice to know that others see the same evi/insanity. It's comforting in its sad little way. It's not a good substitute for vengeance or retribution, but its a start. I'm still not allowed to speak, but that's alright. They aren't my problem. After all, I'm not 'family.' I'm just getting damned tired of hearing about them.

Is it possible to be mentally/emotiionally adopted even tho you know your parents are your biological ones? Because there has to be something that makes me the blunt, straight-forward, dislikes-bullshit one when the others are content to play nice in front of guests and then rag on them behind their backs. Maybe it's a defect, like my sun allergy or the inability to remember how to boil an egg...

No comments: