Thursday, November 05, 2009

$140 later...

...and the clapping/whistling/finger-snapping vet agrees that he is either deaf or really, really stubborn. Ummmm.... Yeah. The vacuum cleaner told me that for free.

And as weird as this may sound, he seems to think in colors. For example -

My saying "No, Duncan; stop eating Conner's back foot" gets no reaction, but my saying the same thing while thinking 'YELLOW' seems to work. Saying "Duncan, food" while thinking "RED" makes him come running, and saying anything at all while thinking "BLUE" makes him go ape-shit.

Strange... for both of us. I think the large aspirin and the bottle of Wild Turkey with Honey may have played a large part in this experiment. I think this weekend's experiment will involve a color wheel and the bucket of margaritas in the freezer.


No comments: