Sunday, November 05, 2006

At long last....

Been a while since I mentioned the newest members of our dysfunctional cohabitation, but I've finally removed all the pics off the phone. So without further (or maybe just a teeny bit less than usual) ado I give you:
Pi (a.k.a Piewackett)

Phi (prounounced Fee, a.k.a Feeny) with a side of Pi
And for anyone wondering if Sir Conner of the Large Buttocks will be able to survive obscene doses of cuteness and the occassional wet nose in the hiney region:
The disturbingly white lump is a very sleepy and apparently pillow-esque (no fat jokes!) Conner (he's more a polar-bear dingy in real life).
Going to post the rest here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I wasted bandwidth on Fuzziness Incarnate. But I did. And I enjoyed it. Damn. You and your cats both. Now where was I before becoming so easily distracted.....