Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Nookey Nook

The new Nook update has given me the ability to -

Play games: Sudoku and Chess - fun nerd games that I love

Read whole books in store: sure it's only for an hour but still, if the book's that great I can either buy it instantly or just find the physical book and lounge on one of their stinky chairs for the rest of the day.

Improved speed and touch screen behaviour - wheeeee! It finally can just barely keep up with me :)

Web browser - the thing is slow and cumbersome and I can honestly say I will never use it BUT I can say I have it. After all, aren't bragging rights a huge part of the accrural of 'stuff'? :D

Oh and some other stuff that wasn't at all interesting so I completely ignored it and decided to read a free copy of 'Venus in Furs' instead.

Sent from my iPhone (altho I still had to edit the thing in Firefox because apparently formatting and pictures aren't important to the post-from-e-mail function)

No comments: