Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*klickety kklack*

Trying out my new flip-out keyboard for my iphone (sometimes the touchscreen sucks and you need more control than a couple little tap menus).

I might even start posting more since I rarely open my laptop lately. I figure I stare at a computer screen for 8+ hours a day at work; I don't need to do it at home, too.

Life is good. Health is better. Ass is smaller. And time is spent doing what makes me happy, not cleaning up after other people and dealing with their hangups and bullshit. Oh, and I'm getting a raise! So all in all I'll be finishing this year on a high note. I'm hoping it'll last at least until tax time.

Apparently the only way for me to catch a tax break is to either buy a house (which I don't need) or marry and/or breed. So I guess that just leaves marriage. I think I'll found a church instead...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: